Saturday, September 17, 2011

Skinbright review


SkinBright Skin Brightener Review

Both men and women experience age spots, skin discolorations from the sun or have birth marks they wish they could get rid of.
Because of this, SkinBright has been created to reduce the appearance of these skin discolorations and over time even eliminate them altogether.
This product is also a very strong and effective skin brightening product that will enhance the appearance of your complexion after only a few usages.
Created with the most natural of ingredients, SkinBright has the unique ability to brighten, lighten and moisturize your skin at the same time.

SkinBright Ingredients:

With natural ingredients such as Vitamin A Palmitate, Lemon Extract, Aloe Vera, Willow Bark Extract, Alpha Arbutin and Hemp Oil just to name a few SkinBright incorporates gentle but effective ingredients.
Alpha Arbutin is a very powerful natural skin brightener that is included in many of the top skin lightening products on the market today.
The Lemon Extract is a strong natural exfoliate which helps eliminate the dead skin cells which may be contributing to your pigment discoloration.
Basically, when you put SkinBright cream on your skin it penetrates deep into the layers of your skin to provide the formula where your skin cells need them most. With SkinBright you don’t have to worry about what the chemicals within your skin may be harming because all ingredients are natural extracts and oils.
"Hi, this is Amber from Woodbury, New York. I've been using SkinBright for the last 2 months. After my pregnancy, I had dark sports on my cheeks, and within two months, I've noticed almost the whole dark spots have vanished all over my skin. I still have a little bit, but it's a big big difference. I have much more self confidence. My husband's been noticing the difference and I feel pretty again. That's the main thing. I feel much, much better about myself."
"Hello, My name is Sasha and I'm from Lansing, Michigan, and I have been using SkinBright for 3 months, and within the first week, I noticed that my skin was just more brighter. And then within the next 3 weeks, because I was suffering from acne and when my acne would go away, there would be brown marks and within 3 weeks of using SkinBright, my acne marks were almost gone and I was just really amazed. SkinBright is amazing. It has worked for me. A lot of people have noticed. My grandma has noticed - She told me that my skin looks so much better than how it used to be and I'm really happy that I have found a wonderful product. If you're suffering from hyperpigmentation or you just want a brighter complexion, SkinBright is a great product. So you guys should try it!"

Pros:

  • SkinBright is not tested on animals
  • It is packaged in an air-tight dispenser to eliminate the risk of oxidation which can degrade the product
  • Your skin is protected and moisturized with this product
  • Long term results
  • Effective for all skin types

 

Cons:

  • Online purchasing option only
  • Is most effective with epidermal pigmentation rather than all hyper-pigmentation conditions
  • Cannot be used if you are pregnant or nursing

Find more like this here!

No comments:

Post a Comment